Saturday, September 20, 2008

Balloon Festival

At the last minute today we decided to go join the 80,000 other people that go to the Plano Balloon Fest. We are normally too cheap to actually go to the festival, but rather see what we can at a nearby park. So first I see (fried I assume) turkey legs...Yummy. Well, that line was waaaaaaay too long. So then I see grilled (and buttered) corn on the cob. This line was long too...but we stuck it out only to get to the front of the line and realize that one ear was $5! So yes, we all shared one. Well, actually Carson and Morgan shared one and Chris and I never got any. I guess Carson liked it...







Yes, we had a funnel cake (I thought they were called elephant ears) too. Only fruits and veggies to eat tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You guys are ready to hit the State Fair with the Fried Coke and Fried Twinkies!!!