Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carson


The past couple of weeks Carson has been talking more and more and if you will listen, will often have long, rambling/meaningful conversations with you. Whenever the kids say something super cute I always first think that I will have to try to remember to tell Chris later. And then I think, well that's not going to happen so I better write it down. Well, that never happens either! But today Carson was in rare form and I actually came home and wrote several things down that I thought were especially cute!

"Hey, I'm not called Jose, I'm called Carson" - after I said "No way Jose" to him about something.

"Wait, wait Mommy. We are talking to each others" - grabbing the book out of my hands before nap time.

"Mommy, you're my best friend" - hugging me before nap time.

"Morgan, don't pick at it!" - scolding Morgan while she was showing Chris a blister from the monkey bars.

"Morgan, I'm texting you!"- playing with Chris's old cell phone.

1 comment:

Linzy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! That is SO CUTE! Did you let him have 3 cookies after he made that "best friend" comment? He's either the sweetest boy ever or he's got manipulating you all figured out! (perhaps a bit of both?!) You may be in big trouble with this little charmer!