Saturday, September 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Kindergarten





So I know I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on updating the blog, but at least I have a good excuse! Most of you who read this probably have seen a lot of these pics already, but for my own sanity I have to go way back and cover all the pics taken since I last updated. Enjoy!

The first two pictures are from the parade the week before school starts. All the teachers from Morgan's school are in a parade through the neighborhood, in separate cars by grade, and there was a police car and a school bus for Carson too! The kids made posters and were able to see their teachers. They hadn't met yet, so this was the first time the kids were seeing them. Morgan's teacher even said "Hi, Morgan" to her during the parade so Morgan was super excited! (At this point, we were making a huge deal about anything that was maybe going to help her get through the first day!)

The next picture is Morgan before going to Meet the Teacher night at her school. She wanted another picture of her poster. Since I was on bed rest, I wasn't able to go, so it was just her and Chris. Although missing it was traumatic at the time, I think we have all since recovered. Once I was back home, Morgan even got to give me a personal tour of her classroom one morning before school. She loved this!

The last two pics are at Meet the Teacher...One at her table and one with the Maverick, our school mascot.

No comments: