Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Visitors

We love it when family visits! The last of our visitors were my parents a few weeks ago. We don't normally have visitors this far into summer, but we were fortunate to luck out with some rain and cooler temps. It was a fun, chaotic and productive visit! Here are Grandma P. and Holden. I cannot believe how much he looks like her side of the family here (even if I'm the only one who sees it), what a cutie!!


Grandpa P. with Carson and Morgan

Getting projects done...hanging the kids chore charts. I just realized this is the third picture within a few days that I've posted of Carson in his underwear. Must work on that...

Luckily Grandpa P. loves the heat so the boys (minus Holden) spent some time in the backyard. I think Carson was shocked, amazed and thrilled that they let him use the hose to make mud in the sandbox.

Especially since it's summer and we don't have a lot of activities, it's always hard when family leaves. Can't wait for our Michigan trip in less than a month!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big and old your kids look!! Crazy!