Monday, February 14, 2011

Christmas

We don't have that many pictures from Christmas. I did tell myself to just enjoy the kids opening presents and not try to take pictures. As if I had a choice, really? It was chaos.

We went to a live nativity at our church in December, no pics from that. We celebrated with friends on Christmas Eve and Christmas night, no pics from that.

Milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer in the pic above. I think last year I said the cookies would be homemade this year. Well, there's always next year! The kids thought it was so nice of Santa to close the fireplace doors after he left so all the cold air didn't get in. Cute!

The kids with their stockings and laundry baskets to put all the goods in. Sad really...but it does contain the mess!

My little helper.

Carson and Holden got this awesome fire house (doll house for boys) from their aunts and uncle.

Could not get these rain boots off Holden for some time after he opened them!


Morgan and Holden.

You've seen on this blog before...Carson shouldn't skip nap. If he does, he may fall asleep in a box.


No comments: