Saturday, June 19, 2010

KIDS


This post is just lots of cute pictures of the kids to show the grandparents! :) Holden will be 10 months on Monday.............WOW!! Both of these two pictures of him are super cute, but the first one looks much more like him!

They are in LOVE!


You know I just can't get enough of these brother pictures. Holden absolutely loves watching both Morgan and Carson, but he really gets a kick out of Carson. I just love watching him watch Carson play.
All three of our babes.

3 comments:

Emily said...

cute pics of the kids. Cute how the boys match! I did this for a bit too, but now they are getting older so I still match in the same style of shirts but with different colors.

Janessa said...

Happy birthday, Holden! As usual, adorable pictures. They are so photogenic and just such cuties!

Your new blog layout is the BEST!

Linzy said...

Yikes, I'm behind on my blog reading! SUCH CUTE pictures! And SO fun to have so many visitors! I don't want to wish away my summer before it even starts (that post about Morgan being out of school was tough to take - our last day is tomorrow) but we are QUITE excited to see you all in Michigan in Aug!