Monday, June 7, 2010

WOW, Time Flies

Morgan on the 2nd day of Kindergarten, August 2009.

Morgan on the last day of Kindergarten, June 2010.

Once again I'm way behind on blogging, but since today was the first day of summer vacation for us I just had to look back at some pictures from last August when Morgan started school. What a roller coaster we have been on since then. Still can't believe I missed her first day of school because I was in the hospital after having Holden. It's all a distant memory now, but it sure did add some excitement to everything!

Morgan we are so proud of you for how well you handled Kindergarten! You really truly loved school this year. You and a friend even told your teacher that you would pay her to stay with you next year. I know you don't want to talk much about first grade, so we will just enjoy our summer vacation together...Reading, writing and crafting to your heart's content!



No comments: